If you're in need of a sub panel installation, call Castle Pump & Electric.

When you add a sub panel or breaker box to a residence or a business building, it can provide additional circuit capacity, which can be helpful if your main panel is full. Many homeowners or business owners find it necessary to add a sub panel when they are adding new rooms to their building.

Electrical Sub Panel

Our professional electricians can get the job done in a timely and efficient manner. We have installed many sub panels throughout Washington, including Yakima, Zillah, Toppenish, Grandview, Sunnyside, White Swan, Ellensburg and all of Yakima County and Kittitas County. Call us today to schedule your installation at (509) 580-0470!